NEXT RACE: SATURDAY June 4th, 2016
3363 Clark Mill Rd, Norton, OH 44203
A PRACTICE SESSION WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY JUNE 3rd, 2016 FROM NOON UNTIL DARK!
PIT GATE: 3:00PM
MAIN GATES/HOT LAPS: 3:00PM
PITS OPEN AT: 2:00PM
RULE UPDATE - 01/05/2016
NOSE PIECE -
· After-market nosepiece to be mounted in a conventional manner.
· The nosepiece front overhang is to be a maximum of 45 inches from the center of the hub to the tip of the nose, including the lip/splitter on the front of the nosepiece.
· The maximum width of the lip/splitter on the front edge of the nose piece will be 4”.
· The maximum length of the splitter across the leading front edge of the nose will be 70” before the radius of the splitter begins on each side.
· The lip/splitter along the sides of the nose piece side flairs will taper back evenly from the front 4” measurement back to a maximum of 1”.
· The nose piece side flair will be flush with the top of the fender.
· There will be no added shelves, ledges or lips of any kind built into the nose piece or side panels-with the exception of the splitter.
· Both front corners of the nosepiece lip/splitter must have a radius to prevent sharp edges.
· The nosepiece will have no more than a 1 ½” of belly built into the face of the nose.
· No underside Nose Panning will be allowed of any kind.
· Any nose piece cut up & deemed too radical for the intent of the conventional nose piece rule or that is laid back or flattened out too much may be assessed up to a 100 pound weight penalty, at the officials discretion.
· Not all factory nose pieces or side panels may be legal just because someone has produced a radical nose piece or side panels.
· Maximum nose height is 8 inches, measured from bottom of nose to ground.